St. Louis City
We Buy Houses for Cash St Louis
Robang Properties, the expert cash home buyers in St Louis, are willing to make you the best cash offer for your St Louis home. Whether it is updated, renovated, old, or needs a little (or a lot) of love, we want it and are excited to pay cash for it, even if you are selling the house as is.
Who are the people of Robang Properties?
Robang Properties is a family owned and operated general contracting company based in St Louis MO. We have been buying homes for cash in the Greater St Louis area since 1999. We’re different from other real estate companies and home flipping contractors in that we understand want St Louis residents want, and that is to sell their home fast, for cash, and with no closing fess, costly inspections other types of nonsense that can happen in a sale.
How Fast is the Process of Selling my St Louis Home for Cash?
We buy St Louis homes for cash fast. We started our company in St Louis to help the ever-increasing number of families faced with foreclosure and unwanted properties, it doesn’t matter what shape your St Louis home, we’ll take it. Despite water or fire damage, foundation issues, or a termite infestation, Robang Properties retirement, job loss, medical or legal bills, a relocation or for any other reason, Robang Properties can make you an excellent, fair market cash offer and if you accept, have a closing set up within two weeks. We only make serious offers, and to show proof, the home buyers of Robang Properties will come out and estimate your St Louis home or property, answer any questions you have about our cash home buying process, and provide you with an as-is all-cash home offer at no cost to you. We want you to see why Robang Properties is better than other companies claiming to buy your home for cash and with our free, no cost and no obligation consultation we can!
Fast Cash for St Louis Houses Process
What we are offering may sound too good to be true. We will buy your home, as is, for cash, and do the whole process fast and efficiently. It sounds too good to be true, but its the truth. You don’t want any gimmicks when it comes to selling your home, and we don’t want to give you any. Here are the steps we live by when buying a St Louis home for cash:
- Step 1 – No Cost Home Inspection. We need to know what shape your home is in, and when we do a full inspection of your property, we can give you a strong estimate for what your home is worth. During this FREE consultation, one of Robang Properties valued team members will explain the process of selling your home, answer all of your questions, and evaluate your home’s condition. This step ensures that we both get an honest and accurate deal.
- Step 2 – Once we’ve had a look at your property, and we want to pursue your home, we will provide you with a quote for you St Louis home. We can have an expert home buyer come out to your home for a free no obligation consultation and present you with the best fair market all-cash offer. This is a no pressure/commitment free process! If you like our cash offer we will set up a quick closing, that can take place in as little as 14 days!
- Step 3 – If you accept our offer, we can begin closing on your St Louis home. We may cover all normal title closing fees and there are no commission fees to pay!
- Step 4 – We pay you cash for you St Louis home. This last step is as simple as that. We buy your home, and you get cash.
Cash for St Louis Houses FAQ
While you like and agree with everything we’ve said so far, we want you to feel confident and assured that you’ve come to the right place when looking for someone to buy your home for cash. Here are some FAQ regarding our cash for houses process:
- Who Usually Sells their Houses for Cash? – The people that sell their St Louis homes to Robang Properties are as diverse as St. Louis itself. Simply put, anyone that wants to sell a piece of property or home hassle free with little or no cost.
- How Does the Process Work? – During our FREE consultation one of Robang Properties expert team members will explain the process of selling your St Louis home, answer all of your questions, and evaluate your home’s condition, before making a fair, no-obligation offer to purchase your St Louis home for cash. Accepting our non-contingent cash offer is all up to you.
- What kind of Offer can I expect for my St Louis Home? – When selling your home to Robang Properties you WILL be paid fair market value for your St Louis home. The fair market value of your home will be determined by what the rehabbed homes are selling for in your neighborhood less the repairs to your home and less a reasonable profit.
- What types of Properties do we Buy? – Everything. Robang Properties buys just about all types of property. We buy: homes, condos, commercial property, estates, and even undeveloped land.
- What Type of Condition Does my St Louis Home have to be in? – Robang Properties buys all types of properties throughout the St Louis Metropolitan area. We have been home buyers in the St Louis metro and surrounding areas since 1999. There is no project the Robang Properties, LLC considers too big or too small.
- Are there any Commission Fees I will have to Pay? – No. Robang Properties offers a FREE, no cost and no obligation, consultation. There is no charge to have us come out to your home or property and discuss your selling options. Additionally, our offers “as is” all cash and do not include any contingencies.
Home Buying Company St Louis
Robang Properties is the premier Home Buying Company in St Louis, and we make selling your home incredibly easy. When you are ready to sell your St Louis home for cash, and you want the process to be quick and effortless, or if you are looking for a St Louis home for sale or rent,call or contact our cash home buying agents at 314-648-3499, or fill out our contact form here.
Sell Your House
Sell Your Home Fast, With No Closing Cost!
Robang Properties, LLC makes selling your home incredibly easy, there is no project too big or too small. Give us a call today at 314-648-3499 or fill out our contact form online to give us some basic information about your home.
To learn more about our services we offer, please visit our About Us page.